- Gazebo is "Software as a Service", which does not require the user to download any software on to their desktop.
- Gazebo can be accessed from anywhere - office, home or an internet kiosk. It is highly secure, scalable, reliable and available (24x7).
- It is hosted behind firewalls at certified data centers with automatic failover solutions.
- Gazebo offers advanced password management functionality where the organisation can offer different levels of password security to employees in the organisation.
- Gazebo uses GEO trust , the same security that banks and well-known on-line merchants use, i.e., 256k SSL, with multiple levels of encryption. The software is pen tested for hacking.
- Gazebo supports IE 7 through 10.
- Gazebo is built on SOA architecture . Therefore it uses an avalanche of XML / API infrastructure to enable it to communicate with various disparate systems .
- This is a hosted application with database support for a multi-company structure to compartmentalize various users of the application.
- SSL (https) protocol for accessing data, data stored in database(s) in an encrypted format.
- Database(s) are highly scalable to handle complex reporting needs and large amounts of data.
|SSL certification by