Budgeting is an exercise in creating a Business Plan. This add on allows the travel agent to create product wise targets of top lines and define the various incomes / expenses and consequential bottom lines. The sensitivity analysis allows the business to extrapolate and interpolate the business plans to find an optimum mix of proposed achievement.
- Period wise definition of top lines.
- Debtor wise definition of top lines.
- Business plans can be defined month wise.
- Business plans can be created and saved period wise.
- Basis for target definition can be previous period budgets or actual performance.
- Basis can be sybject to various sensitivities for increase / decrease.
- Proposed Margins can be defined product wise.
- Variation of budgeted vs actual performance can be tracked.